APPSC has released AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2014 Exam Syllabus, Paper Pattern, Model Question Paper, Study Materials at official portal www.apspsc.gov.in. APPSC has issued recruitment notification for AP Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) for 2677 posts, Online Application Form in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. APPSC refers to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission and eligible candidates can apply through Online Application Form from 4th January 2014 to 22nd January 2014. Candidates are required to concentrate and prepare for Panchayat Secretary Examination syllabus, previous papers, model question papers and examination scheme is mentioned below.
The A.P. Public Service Commission was established on 1 st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh . Before it was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State . Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary Written Examination of Objective Types and Degree Standard Paper I & Paper II exam with Duration of minutes and each papers consists of 150 marks.
APPSC AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Paper Pattern:
Andhra Pradesh AP Panchayat Secretary Written Examination is of Objective Types and Degree Standard Paper I & Paper II exam duration in minutes and each paper consists of 150 marks.
1. Paper-I: General Studies – 150 Marks
2. Paper-II: Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh – 150 marks
AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus:
Paper-1: General Studies
1. Events of National and International importance.
2. Current affairs – International, National and Regional.
3. Current Developments in Science, Technology and Information Technology.
4. History of Modern India with special emphasis upon Indian National Movement.
5. Economic Development in India since Independence.
6. Logical reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
7. Basic things about Disaster Management (CBSE –VIII & IX standard)
Paper-II: Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
(Questions in Paper-II will be framed with a view to test the General Awareness levels of the candidates broadly about developmental aspects related to Rural Areas)
1. Public Health and Sanitation, Prevention of Epidemics, Hygiene Behavoiur, Village Development.
2. Social tensions and conflicts in contemporary society, problems of deprived groups.
3. Indian System of Democracy, Democratic institutions, Panchayat Raj, Co-operative Institutions in the service of Rural Areas, their role and their effectiveness.
4. Rural Economy and Development, Scientific developments relevant to rural areas, labour saving devices.
5. Basic aspects related to Accounting.
Check for APPSC official notification 2014
Check for Previous Question Papers & Model papers
Check Syllabus and Pattern