Marudhara Gramin Bank Jodhpur Rajasthan Recruitment 2013 invites job applications for 440 Officer Scale-I, II and III & Office Assistant, General Banking Officer, Chartered Accountants, Multipurpose Posts. Candidates will be selected as per IBPS CWE Exam score. Eligible candidates can apply by online application mode on or before 9th October 2013 at official website www.mgbbank.com. More details like Eligibility Criteria, qualification, selection procedure, last date of application is mentioned below:
Marudhara Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 details:
No of Job Vacancies: 440 posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale-III: 09 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 48 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountants):01 Post
4. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
5. Officer Scale-I: 131 Posts
6. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 250 Posts
Candidates must have obtained the CA education degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
1. Officer Scale- III: Below 40 years
2. Officer Scale- II: Between 21 years to 32 years
3. Officer Scale- I: Between 18 years to 28 years
4. Office Assistant: Between 18 years and 28 years. Age relaxation will be provided as per government norms.
1. General and OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-
2. SC/ST/PWD Candidates are required to pay Fee of Rs.20/-
Selection Criteria: Selection will be done on the basis of IBPS RRBs Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply through Online Application Mode at official website www.mgbbank.com on or before 9th October 2013.
Last Date of Online Registration: 09-10-2013
Click here for Official Notification
Click here to Apply Online