NCHMCT has released JEE Application Form 2014, Exam Date, Schedule, Syllabus at official portal www.nchmct.org. NCHMCT refers to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology and JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination. NCHMCT is going to conduct JEE 2014 examination on 26-04-2014 for admission to full time regular 3 years Degree in B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Programmes. Interested candidates can apply through Online Application Mode from 5th December, 2013 to 7th April, 2014. More details of NCHMCT JEE 2014 is mentioned below.
The Bachelor of Science Programme in Hospitality and Hotel Administration is offered by the National Council for Hotel Management and the Indira Gandhi National Open University Jointly. The 3 year programme equips students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality sector. The programme imparts substantial management inputs in area such as Sales and Marketing, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Hotel and Catering Law, Property Management, Entrepreneurship Development, Computers with special focus on Tourism Studies. NCHMCT JEE 2014 scores will be used by 21 Central Institutes, 14 State Government Institutes and 15 Private Institutes offering courses in Hotel Management.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Application Form 2014, Exam Date, Schedule, Syllabus:
Name of the Examination: NCHMCT JEE 2014
Name of offered courses by NCHMCT:
1. B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Management
2. Diploma in Food Production
3. Diploma in Food and Beverage Service
4. Diploma in Front Office
5. Diploma in House Keeping
6. Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
Eligibility Criteria for NCHMCT JEE Exam 2014:
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be above than 22 years for General, OBC and PD candidates, should not be above than 25 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates should have done 12th class or equivalent qualification from a Recognized Board.
1. For Online Students: General & OBC Applicants need to pay fee Rs.800/- and SC/ ST/PD candidates need to pay fee Rs.400/-
2. For Offline Students: General & OBC candidates are required to pay fee Rs.900/- and SC/ ST/PD candidates need to pay fee Rs.450/-
How to Apply:
1. Candidates can apply through online application mode from official portal www.applyadmission.net/nchmjee2014 and then fill the application form with all required details.
2. Candidates are required to purchase the application form from NCHMCT offices for offline application from Noida and 52 affiliated Institutes of Hotel Management across the country.
Address of NCHMCT:
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
HQ: Plot No A 34, Sector 62,
Noida (UP) 201309
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Online Form Application: 05-12-2013 to 07-04-2014
Offline Application Form Submission: 23-12-2013
Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 07-04-2014
Date of Examination: 26-04-2014
Check NCHMCT JEE 2014 details
Apply Online for NCHMCT JEE Exam 2014